Sunday, February 28, 2010

Welcome to your new home

Here are two cards I made yesterday, the one on the left uses the Chit Chat rub ons in Chocolate chip (I should have used the white rub ons as I think it would have looked better) and the one on the right uses white embossing powder.

The set is the Good Neighbors set in the Salebration brochure and the embossed words are from the Bella Blooms set. I wasn't too sure about this salebration set but think I could  use it quite a bit.

The card on the right was made for my son and his girfriend who moved into their first home on Friday. The one on the left will become another sample to add to my growing collection to show customers.

Here's a close up of the card with the rub ons on the ribbon. Very easy to do and really effective. You do have to watch if you use rub ons as with lots of handling of the card the rub ons can rub off.

Many thanks to all those ladies that have emailed in regard to the last post on how to make flowers. I am amazed at where the emails have come from. I tend to think the world wide web is a huge place but if people can find little old Tee-Jay then it really can't be too big afterall.
Happy crafting
Tee-Jay

2 comments:

  1. lovely cards Tee Jay!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Tee-Jay! Just wanted to stop by and say HI - your card is just fab... I don't even blog surf any more, so am enjoying some time tonight doing just that. Great to see you're doing so well.
    Take care,
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete