Friday, January 23, 2009

What to do with those leftover pieces of DSP



This was made out of a 3 x 12 piece of designer series paper, 2 punchs, an ink pad, stipple brush and a few small scraps of elegant eggplant cardstock.
It was made for my daughter to remind her of the wonderful qualities that she has. I used the wonderful words set for daughter, sister, friend and a never released set in NZ called amazing to zany. I do hope they bring it out here at some stage as it is a super little set of 56 stamps and definitely fitted this project.
I hope you are inspired in some small way by this creation to use those little scrappy bits of card that we crafters are loath to throw out as we might need them one day.
It took around 30 minutes to make, was very quick and easy and at the end of it I had one very happy 10 year old.
Haven't tried the science store project yet but will hopefully get it made next week and posted for you to have a peek at.
Enjoy your weekend, as for me I'm off to the farm to see my friend Yvonne (Connors Nana)

Happy stamping everyone
Tee-Jay
PS Make note to self to be more careful of what is in the background next time I take a photo!

2 comments:

  1. Fabulous! What a cool idea. TFS - I always have heaps to scraps of DSP. Must have a go at this!

    ReplyDelete